ZCables Product Warranty
ZCables stand by its product by offering a competitive warranty policy for our customers. The warranty covers all defects in materials and workmanship for all products sold and manufactured by ZCables. Only original, unaltered, and unmodified materials and workmanship are covered by this policy. The above warranty does not apply if the product damage is caused by incorrect installation, unexpected disaster, natural calamity, abuse, misuse, overvoltage-undervoltage, improper operation, undesirable environmental condition or any unauthorized disassembly, repairs or modification.
Warranty period for product categories are as follow
|Optical Transceivers, Active Optical Cables, Direct Attached Cables
|Fiber Cables, Cat 5/6/7/8 Cables
|All other products
Within 30 days from date of purchase, ZCables will accept product returns from customers free of charge under the following conditions.
- Products damaged during shipment
- Products not working as intended
- Wrong products were shipped
Please send all product return request to firstname.lastname@example.org for RMA authorization and shipping instruction and include the following content in the email.
- Order Number
- Name on Order
- Reasons for Return
How do I request a quote online?
When will I receive status of my order?
- An automated email from our system should reach your email inbox shortly after an order is placed on zcables.com. Please check in your junk email box if you do not receive this email within a few minutes from order confirmation. You may also email email@example.com if your order confirmation email was never received.
How do I check the status of my order?
- Login to your account on zcables.com directly, or through the link on your Order Confirmation Email for current order status.
How do I modify or cancel my order?
- Login to your account on zcables.com directly, or through the link on your Order Confirmation Email to modify any orders. Orders may be modified or canceled prior to shipment. Once the order has been picked up by a carrier, it cannot be modified or canceled. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Do you sell to resellers?
- Yes, resellers with proper documentation are welcome. Please contact email@example.com for details.
What payment methods do you accept?
- ZCables supports Paypal as well as all major credit cards including Visa, Mastercard, and American Express.
Shipping and Delievery
How can I check the status of my delivery?
- Login to your account on zcables.com directly, or through the link on your Order Confirmation Email to check on the status of delivery. After the product is shipped, an updated order shipment email will also be sent and status update will be directly on carrier shipment tracking site.
How do I determine the shipping cost?
- During the check-out process, an estimated shipping cost will be calculated when shipment information is entered. Most ground shipments are free for orders greater than $100. Expedited services are typically paid by the customer. Our check out also allows customers to enter their own carrier account info so freight expenses can be billed to the customer account for expedited shipment.
Can I use my own carrier account for shipping cost?
- Absolutely. This can be done at the checkout page.